Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's Official


I love staying home! It has only been 2 weeks, but so far it is great. I feel like I get things done and I still get to play with my little guy. While I was working I worried that I had so many things to do around the house, for church and for work that I didn't have enough time to just enjoy him. That has all changed. He is probably getting tired of me hanging around and I know that he misses hanging out with his grandma and grandpa, but he is stuck with me. Being the over zealous person that I am, I've created a cleaning schedule for myself. It will give me something to accomplish each day - much like I had at school. I'm trying not to get to fanatical abou it, because I do that sometimes and then fizzle out when it becomes too much. However, things are great and I look forward to many mommy adventures.

2 comments:

Al's Auto Color said...

Rock and roll! My wife stays home too, and God Bless her and women like you who do the same. Right on, Right on!!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad things are working out so swimmingly.