Monday, February 12, 2007

Hello!

So, I lost 1.5lbs last week. I forgot to post because it wasn't that exciting:) I want to lose at least 2lbs a week and so I wasn't too thrilled. However, I was happy that I lost and didn't gain. I've been really munchy this past week because of AF and so I hope this week I at least lose and not gain. I will be sure to post on Thursday with the good news.

This week I've got the Mia Maids and the Laurels for YW. I was going to dip chocolates if it was just the Laurels, but I don't want to undertake that with all of the girls. I only have 4 Laurels, but there are about 10 Mia Maids and about 1/2 come to Mutual on any given Wednesday. We'll see what I feel like on Wednesday. I have all the supplies, so I'll keep it in mind. My SIL called me today and said she is coming on Wednesday for a surprise. I am picking her up on Wednesday afternoon and it will be fun to see my MIL's face when we get home.

No comments: