Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well,

I lost the big goose egg this week. However, I couldn't expect much because I ate terribly. Oh, I avoided the sweets, but my other food choices were terrible! I also didn't increase my water intake. I did get my 3 runs in during the week and I'm shaving off seconds every time, so that's good. I'm hesitant to do this, but I think it needs to be done. I don't know how else to reach this goal of mine. Here it goes . . .

I promise myself that I will not consume any sweets (candy, cake, cookies, ice cream, etc) until October 31st.

There. I did it. There is no going back now. It just had to be done. This also means I need to stock the house with other things so that I don't fall of the wagon because the only thing in the house is a tub of sherbet. LOL

Goals for this week:
1. 3 runs + 2 elliptical days
2. 8 glasses of water a day
3. No fast food.
4. Lay off the kid snacks - fruit snacks, crackers, etc

No comments: