Tuesday, January 02, 2007

One Day Down

I made it through my first day on the WW points system. I got a little hungry around 2:00, but I powered through because I didn't want to use my points on a snack if we were going to have a fun dinner. It proved to be a wise choice because we went out to Pei Wei's as a family night dinner before the esposo starts busy season. It was so nice and I used all my points, plus 4 - good thing for the flex points!!!! I went conservative when I calculated how many points I got, because nursing moms are supposed to receive 10 more points than a regular woman, but because I am in the process of weaning, I didn't want to get used to having the points. I went to aerobics today and so I'm feeling good. I'm goin to weigh in tomorrow. I wanted it to be in the middle of week, rather than a Monday or Friday, so we'll see how that works out for me. Stay strong. We can do it!!!!

No comments: